HTC has introduced a new device running Windows Mobile 6.1! It is one of the coolest devices nowadays, since its thickness is only 12 mm. But of course, not only its appearance is cool. The HTC Snap’s features are not worse at all.
The communicator has a QWERTY keyboard, 528-MHz Qualcomm MSM 7225 processor, 192 MB of RAM, a 2.4 inch QVGA-display, GPS modules, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR (with support of A2DP profile), a 2MP camera and the ability to work in the four GSM bands and two UMTS (with HSDPA).
In addition, the HTC Snap is equipped with a high-capacity battery pack with1500 mAh, so the talk time is about 8,5 hours (2G) / 5 hours (3G), while in standby mode it works up to 380 hours (2G) / 480 hours (3G).
The phone will appear this summer, but the price is not announced yet.
The HTC Snap Characteristics:
- GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, WCDMA / HSDPA 900/2100 MHz (7.2 Mbps) cellular connectivity
- Qualcomm MSM 7225 processor, 528 MHz
- Operating system Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard
- 256 MB ROM, 192 MB RAM
- 2.4-inch display with QVGA resolution
- Wireless Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR (profiles supported A2DP) and Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g
- HTC ExtUSB connector
- 2-MP camera
- Battery capacity 1500 mAh
- Talk time – 510 minutes (GSM), 300 minutes (WCDMA)
- Standby time – 380 hours (GSM), 480 hours (WCDMA)
- Dimensions – 116.5 h61, 5h12 mm
- Weight – 120 grams