The HTC Sense UI is a distinctive feature of Android smartphones launched by the Taiwanese company. Today we decided not to overload you with many hands-on posts of upcoming devices, so let’s see what changes this new software update brings.
The new introduced HTC Evo 3D and Flyer come with the updated version of the software so it could be useful to meet the posts. But I guess there would be many questions related with the changes and not with the interface view. Well, let’s see:
- At first HTC introduces a new Lock Screen, so you can go to the dedicated app straight from your locked screen. This means you won’t need to unlock the phone than load up the relevant app. For this deal just tap on the app you need to load than drag it to a circle at the bottom of the homepage. Add, the apps list could be customized by you, so from the locked screen you can load any app you’ll want.
- HTC changed the animation between tiles on the homepage, so when you spin them fast enough you can make a Zoetrope affect.
- Reader is one of the succeeded features of HTC Sense, and we have seen it at Mobile World Congress on the HTC Flyer. Unlike the tablet version here you can’t scribble all over the pages making notes.
- Now holding down the Home key you could see the most recent apps. This functionality we have seen on the HTC Evo 4G, now it is implemented into Sense UI.
- When you drag down the notification bar you could meet the new feature called Quick Settings. According to its name, you can get a quick access to all needed settings like WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS or anything else.
- The HTC Sense UI update brings a new look at weather, and the animations make it more amazing to get informed about weather.
- The Music Player must be changed and now this app has a new look with the Amazon, plus, it has an Amazon MP3 button so you can buy songs straight from them.
Frankly, I was impressed by the changes HTC brought to its HTC Sense UI for Android handsets. I think you must try it out.