In our previous posts we have already mentioned about the HTC Thunderbolt smartphone and I am sure it already has a huge army of admirers. So especially for you guys I have some news about the expected handset. Lately at CES 2011 Verizon Wireless has officially unleashed the HTC Thunderbolt during its press conference.
The HTC Thunderbolt sports a 4.3 inch touch screen, runs Android 2.2 OS and features a single core 1GHz processor.
The novelty will be sold in the U.S. via operator Verizon Wireless, and apart from supporting the standard CDMA networks, the HTC Thunderbolt will come to support fourth-generation (4G ) LTE networks.
Key features of the HTC Thunderbolt :
- 4 G LTE – customers can download speeds from 5 to 12 Mbit/S and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps to 4 g mobile broadband coverage areas expect.
- Mobile hotspot capability – share 4 G connection with up to 8 Wi-Fi devices
- Android 2.2 platform
- 32 GB MicroSD card included
- HTC sense 2.0 with new features, including fast start feature
- Built-in stand for easy media map
- Dolby and SRS surround sound
- Fully integrated mobile Skype experience
- 720 p HD video recording
- DLNA streaming multimedia support
Come back for the latest news on your favorite HTC gadgets!